Saturday, May 19, 2012

So I decided to create a blog about fashion and give my input. I figured it would be perfect since I love fashion. I'm constantly checking out the new trends and sometimes I have to giggle and say to myself..."What in the world are they thinking"...aye aye aye! For me fashion is about being creative. I'm one to just laugh at a lot of the fashion critics out there. They have no clue what they are talking about half of the time and don't even get me started about their taste in fashion...YIKES! 

 So I will be talking about the "YES" and "NO's"....What colors work well together...Bargain stores....Must haves...accessories and more accessories...DIY creations! Check out some of the sets  that I have created from Polyvore http://bellabubbles.polyvore.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment